6th June , 2018
BY ACCEPTING DELIVERY OF THE SOFTWARE AND/OR SERVICES, YOU (HEREINAFTER “User”) ARE EXPRESSLY AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS. IF THESE TERMS ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER BY SHALLTRY, ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THESE TERMS. SHALLTRY IS WILLING TO MAKE THE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE TO USER ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT USER ACCEPTS THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. WRITTEN APPROVAL IS NOT A PREREQUISITE TO THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
What Information we collect
The main purpose of collecting information is to provide you with a smart, smooth, efficient and awesome user experience and to provide you with Services and features that better meet your needs or requests. We may collect information about your personal and non-personal information as follows:
1. Personal Information You Provide to Us:
- Your phone status and device identifier when you need to call;
- List of your contacts and related data;
- Content of instant messaging communications, voice messages, and video messages;
- Your camera and album when you need to take pictures and videos;
- Location information, derived from your mobile carrier or from the mobile device that you use which we can rovide you with weather information
- If you use the plugin for double tap to lock screen feature, it also required the Device Administration permission to get the access to the lock screen.
2. Non-Personal Information Collected Automatically:
We collect non-personal information about your use of our Apps and aggregated information regarding the usages of the Apps. “Non-Personal Information” means information that is of an anonymous nature, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, and information about the way you use the Applications.
How we use your information
We do NOT use your Personal Information for any profitable purpose. All your Personal information we collected is used for internal purpose only, such as to provide you with OneLauncher services, to notify you of productsp information and more. We do NOT rent or sell your Personal information to third parties outside without your consent.
Generally non-personal information is used internally to monitor and improve the Services, to perform analyses of the behavior of our users, to measure user demographics and interests, and to analyze how and where best to use our resources. We do not combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information.
How we protect your information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using our Launcher services,
please contact us via email at: email@example.com.
We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.